THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Equipment World - Thunder Bay is seeking a positive individual to join our TEAM as an Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist. The Administrative Assistant works 30-40 hours a week, reports to the Comptroller and is responsible for a variety of tasks within the office setting to help maintain operations.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Interact with suppliers, coworkers, management and customers via phone, electronic mail, and in person
- Scheduling training courses
- Perform reception duties, answer and transfer incoming calls
- Respond to customer inquiries, maintain good customer relations and solve problems
- Establish and maintain filing systems for completed orders, invoices, purchase orders, packing slips, work orders, supplier communications, part requisitions, and credit paperwork
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, and faxes
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order supplies as required
The right individual will be an organized, multi-tasking, people person with a passion for customer service and a positive attitude!
Equipment World Inc. is a Northern Ontario company with branches in Thunder Bay, Sudbury & Sault Ste Marie. We are progressive, innovative and believe in LEADING THE WAY! If you're a motivated, career-minded individual willing to accept challenges, consider submitting your resume today!
Permanent Full-Time - $16-18/hr