Equipment World - Thunder Bay is currently seeking hard-working applicants for the dynamic position of Senior Technical Installer. The Tech. Installers are responsible for installing a variety of products around Thunder Bay and in the surrounding Northwestern Ontario Region while maintaining an outstanding level of customer service. The senior installer is responsible for leading the installs team and maintaining health and safety protocols.
Duties for this position include (but are not limited to):
· Ensuring installations are completed within the set deadlines
· Coordinating with the Warehouse Supervisor and other departments as required
· Assisting with all building/ yard maintenance
· Assisting the mechanical department when completing installations for the technical department
· Providing support to technical department, outside sales and order desk for quoting mezzanines, door seals, dock levelers, large racking requirements, large shelving requirements, washroom partitions and accessories, lockers and all orders that involve onsite dimensions, or labour or installations
· Providing outstanding customer service to walk-in, phone-in or in-person to customers as required.
· Completing installations, work orders, test and maintenance reports
· Reading and interpreting drawings, blueprints and specifications to determine layout requirements
· Working with materials as required for supply and installs as quoted through the Technical department
· Working in compliance with all heath and safety legislation and policies
The ideal candidate is an excellent TEAM player, has exceptional time management, leadership skills and dedication to quality. Experience reading blueprints and assembling products are considered assets.
Out of town work is required.
Equipment World Inc. is a Northern Ontario company with branches in Thunder Bay, Sudbury & Sault Ste Marie. We are progressive, innovative and believe in LEADING THE WAY! If you're a motivated, career-minded individual willing to accept challenges, consider submitting your resume today!