Equipment World is seeking a dedicated, detail-oriented individual to join our Tent and Events team as our Kitchen and Linen Cleaner for the summer of 2020.
This position is responsible for maintaining clean and orderly inventory. Duties of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Washing all returned dirty items including linens, plates, utensils, bowls, cups, glasswear, serving dished, chaffing plates etc. by hand and/or appliances
- Preparing and reviewing all rental contracts for accuracy
- Completing post-rental review of linens and other products for damage or lost items
- Packaging and storing rental items with high organization and accuracy
- Assisting with the general care and maintenance of tents and event equipment
- Assisting the Event Coordinator with out-of-office events as needed
-Assisting customers in the show room or presenting product as necessary
Tents and Events is a fun, fast paced-environment and a good opportunity for anyone looking to make the most out of their summer employment. Ideal candidates will have experience working independently and taking direction, will have strong customer service skills and a positive attitude!
Equipment World Inc. is a Northern Ontario company with branches in Thunder Bay, Sudbury & Sault Ste Marie. We are progressive, innovative and believe in LEADING THE WAY! If you're a motivated, career-minded individual willing to accept challenges, consider submitting your resume today!
Equipment World is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer that prides itself on inclusivity. Please contact us If you require accommodation throughout any stage of the recruitment process.